In an attempt to grow the sense of community I wanted to see what kinds of music or songs everyone listens to when they work out. As for myself my musical tastes are all over the board but when I listen to some of these songs, I get a rush of energy.
Alan’s Workout Jams:
- Metallica – Waste My Hate
- Iron Maiden – 7th son of the 7th son
- Adele – Rolling in the deep
- Scatman John – ScatMan
- Korpiklaani – Voka
- Black Stone Cherry – Drive
- More weird music that spans genres and wouldn’t be considered workout music by a sane person
Don’t be shy people, comment with your favorite WORKOUT JAMS!